Fembots by pungang
Fembots by pungang
While filming an episode of ‘The Six Million Dollar Man’ in a funhouse in Long Beach, someone adjusted a dummy which hung from a noose & accidentally broke it’s arm off. While gluing it back on, they saw what looked like a real bone. Turned out to be the mummified remains of Elmer McCurdy, an escaped criminal from the Oklahoma pen who had been killed in a shoot out. His body had been sold to a museum where they charged a quarter to view it.
The Six Million Dollar Man action doll, 1970s.
Andre the Giant and Lee Majors 
Yup — that’s the Eighth Wonder of the World underneath all of that hair and makeup as Bigfoot for an episode The Six Million Dollar Man.
KENNER: 1975 The Six Million Dollar Man BIONIC BIGFOOT Action Figure
The Six Million Dollar Man action figures, 1976.
Original Cover Painting for The Six Million Dollar Man #4
A myriad of classic heroes from the genius that is Dusty Abell.
- The Key to Star Trek: Boldy go.
- Giant Kaiju & Mighty Henshin proudly present Godzilla, Gamera, Ultraman, Giant Robot, Gigantor, Voltron, King Kong, Optimus Prime & Brave Raideen.
- The Superiority of the 70s begins with Wonder Woman, Doctor Who, Logan’s Run, Planet of the Apes, Spider-man,The Six Million Dollar Man, Battlestar Galactica, the Incredible Hulk, Buck Rogers, Space: 1999 & the Greatest American Hero.
- The Classic 70s Action Figures karate chops onto the scene with Joe from Hasbro’s G.I. Joe Adventure Team. Mike Powers: The Atomic Man, Super Joe, the Intruder & Bulletman, the Human Bullet are flanked by Big Jim Commander, Dr. Steel, Torpedo Fist, The Whip, Warpath, & Zorak Ruler of the Underworld. Most notable of the vehicles: the aptly named Lazervette. Guess which one that is. This MegaForce of Awesome is rounded out by the Ultimate Man of Adventure: Pulsar!
- Finally, Dusty Abell’s Ultimate Saturday Morning Line up consists of Captain Mu-Tan from Danger Island, Queen Medusa from Jason of Star Command, Jonah from Ark 2, Jason from the aforementioned Star Command, a Skeleton Man from Danger Island, Electra Woman & Dyna Girl, Dragos again from Star Command, Billy Batson: Earth’s Mightiest Mortal Shazam! Grumpy the T-Rex from Land of the Lost, Chongo from Danger Island, and a Skeleton Man and Ghost Man from that most dangerous of isles.
KENNER: 1977 The Bionic Woman FEMBOT Action Figure
KENNER: 1975 The Six Million Dollar Man MASKATRON Action Figure
1st fully bionic man walks, talks and breathes
In addition to prosthetic limbs, the robot has a nearly complete set of artificial organs, including an artificial heart, blood and lungs.
Full photo of the original Xenomorph. As you may know, there are almost no shots of the Xenomorph’s whole body, so this is probably a continuity/development shot not originally intended for release.
- “Is that your blood?”
- “Some of it, yeah.”
Ammonite Falls - Nanaimo
By Bob Webb